Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Copperhead needs some help

Posted by Trawler85 
Copperhead needs some help
July 25, 2010 03:43PM
I have just picked up a coperhead sail boat. The hull is in pretty good shape but does not have the original mast, yard arm,boom,rudder and rudder. I am planning on getting sailing but need some help in the parts dept. Anyone Have the specs for the centerboard or any othe info

thank
Kevin
Re: Copperhead needs some help
July 25, 2010 06:48PM
Let me know if you get the specs on that centerboard! I have the other parts (not for sale though) if you want or need any help with them as far as specs pics etc.
July 26, 2010 01:06AM
Any pictures dimension will be very helpful. could you check the wall thickness of the mast and yard arm. Mine has a centerboard made from plywood. I don't think it is original but could be. I does not swing all the way into the trunk when you pull the line to raise it.

Kevin
August 14, 2010 05:18PM
If any one has a diagram of the dagger board or at least a picture of one for one of these Copperheads please send me the information

Cdalego@aol.com

I'm attempting to adapt my sunfish parts to work on this boat the Mast seems to fit fine I think the gudgeon will fit fine when I get one to try with
Chris Moss
" The Frog "
1974 American Fiberglass Corp Kingfisher 12
[sites.google.com]
August 21, 2010 06:57AM
BA sail on the Copperhead!

(For those who don't know what BA is, look up the abbreviations here [acronyms.thefreedictionary.com])

Awesome work, keep posting photos of your progress.

dub
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login