Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Attwood Lake.

Posted by Bill 
Attwood Lake.
August 21, 2009 02:00AM
Thought I'd try this. Not getting hopes up though. Any of you MFG 19 owners out there currently operating on Attwood Lake in Ohio? I found two last weekend on a drive through the country that ended up down there. If there not on here I'm leaving cards advertising this site! The reason I ask though is one of the 19's looked freshly painted, and I wanted to get some advice and see what his thoughts were.

Good Sailing!

Bill
Re: Attwood Lake.
November 12, 2009 04:48PM
Sorry it took so long to reply but I did not find your card and just recentyly found your post. I live in Bolivar so Atwood is only about a 20 mins away. I think you're speaking of my boat (the newly painted MFG19), her name is High Bid and I purchased her at an auction 2 years ago and restored her to her present condition. I grew up sailing Lightnings on Sodus Bay and Lake Ontario in upstate NY but haven't sailed in over 30 yrs. I must say the 19 is a fun boat to sail and easy to handle. My only complaint is the lack of a walkway around the deck. I have the boat up for sale because I also have an O'Day 192 that my wife just loves. As you can guess, I'm not really in a hurry to sell High Bid but I do have to be realistic, I can send you some pics if you like. I don't need 2 boats and we must keep Mom happy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login