Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bandit 15 Spinnaker

Posted by erikb 
Bandit 15 Spinnaker
August 06, 2019 07:38PM
Does anyone have info they would share on the Bandit 15 Spinnaker?
Dimensions... pole... etc...
The boat I bought came without, so I'm in the dark.
Re: Bandit 15 Spinnaker
May 09, 2020 10:38PM
I have two Bandits, I have two spinnakers as well. I can measure for you if you wish.
May 11, 2020 09:12PM
That would be super! Pictures would also help... And info on the spinnaker pole as well? And revisiting the pictures, it appears the topping lift/downhaul has knots or something for adjusting purposes? Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.
May 12, 2020 12:20AM
Fantastic! If you have any trouble posting pictures (it is not easy, I know, but this is old forum software and I can't do much about that), please let me know and I will try to help.

Paul
Webmaster: sailmfg.com
June 12, 2020 09:40PM
Hi guys,
I sort of forgot about this post. Pulled out one of the spinnakers for the bandit. I have pictures, perhaps Paul you could let me know how to get them to you. The measurements are approximate (used the measure tool on iPad) so I would first round them off a bit. Secondly not sure about the terminology for the parts of a spinnaker. Not sure if there is a luff, leach or tack to speak of but what I measured across the bottom sort of like the "foot" was 10' 11" so about 11 feet, the measurements along the edges up to the peak was 15' 5" and the distance from the peak of the sail to the middle of the foot was 14' 6".
June 12, 2020 09:46PM
Oh, just got a photo of the spinnaker pole for the Bandit. I had to make a replacement as the one that came with the boat was cracked in half. I had the original and the hardware so just replicated it. The length of the pole with the attaching hardware is 6' 2". I again can provide a photo but don't remember how to upload them. I think there was a post on how to do it. I will see.
June 12, 2020 10:07PM
June 12, 2020 10:09PM
Spinnaker Pole
[www.sailmfg.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login