Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sailing Video

Posted by Joe 
Joe
Sailing Video
September 24, 2011 12:19AM
I dont know if this link will work if your not a "Friend" of mine but here is a link to a video of my Sidewinder from yesterday. The winds were anywhere from light to about 5mph. I actually had to use my "armstrong" boat motor (aka paddle) to get back to shore.

[www.facebook.com]

I found this little camera for sale a while back. It's a Kodak Zm1. Only paid $30 at HH Gregg and it's waterproof to 10'.

[store.kodak.com]

Joe
Sidewinder #327
Re: Sailing Video
September 26, 2011 03:41AM
Great video! I did my weekly sidewinder google search and found this on youtube. Its a thing of beauty!
September 27, 2011 01:43AM
Very nice video! I'm going to have to get my sidewinder out of storage and fix it up for next summer. Need to finish my Bandit 17 before I start another project. How do you Post pictures and videi.
Joe
September 29, 2011 03:08AM
Here is how I post images to my posts.....

First go into your account through the "Control Center" in the upper right of your screen.
Click on "Edit my Files"
Upload your images here.
To place an image into a post, I open the picture I want in another window and copy and paste the web address into the post.

I've seen where people have images show in their posts without clicking a link, but I don't know how that was done. Any suggestions?

You can do videos the same way. Open your video in another window and copy the web address to your post.

Joe
Sidewinder #327
October 03, 2011 06:05AM
Quote:
Joe wrote:

I've seen where people have images show in their
posts without clicking a link, but I don't know
how that was done. Any suggestions?

Like so:
[img]Paste image url here [/img] <-- shows as inline image
[url]Paste image or link here [/url] <-- show as clicky link
[url=paste url here]put the text you want to show here[/url] <-- even more fun
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login